They are each built in a different way to target certain types of soils as follows:
- Can Do – water based formula for both fabric and hard surfaces. Recommended for food soils, light oils, etc. Can also be diluted and used for “bonnet” shampoo with a floor machine.
- Dr. Spot – water based all purpose spotter – good choice to start with if you don’t know what the stain is.
- Fiber Swipe – wipes format general purpose spotter product. Low residue for minimal resoiling.
- Lift Off – water based but with greater solvent content than most. Good for oily, greasy soils.
- OX-E2-Power Spot & Stain – contains hydrogen peroxide to help remove and ‘de-colorize’ highly colored stains such as juices, wine, ketchup. Also with natural citrus solvent for grease breakdown during removal.